Brian Mohika is a registered nurse from Boston, MA and the CEO of a medical device company called CathWear (https://www.cathwear.com). CathWear is a medical underwear designed for patients who require the use of leg bags.
Let's talk to Brian about
- NURSES BEING INNOVATORS
- Responsibility of being a nurse innovator and how it affects patient care
- Failed inventions because I listened to negativity
- Overcoming personal obstacles
- Endurance and using everything in life as motivation
- Building CathWearhttps://www.cathwear.com
- Lets be encouraged, your idea is worth pursing!
Visit the CathWear website @https://www.cathwear.com